Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shamrock 'n' Roll! Posted by Danosaur Jr.


Here is it again, everyone's favourite excuse to wear their most ridiculous green get-up and drink excessively! That's right, it's St. Patrick's Day, and I don't know about you, but I'm not Irish so rather than pleading ignorant I decided to educate myself as to what the big deal is. At least we won't have to worry about turning Lake Ontario green, right?

Although I never did find a 3 leaf clover picking through the grass as a child, I have found some great music over the years. Here are not two, nor four, but three lucky charms that ought to start a jig. May the beer and whiskey flow long and free!



The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God





Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar




Dropkick Murphys - Amazing Grace





Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics